Dublin Waterproof River Boots.
The Dublin River Boots are a classic country boot style made with a
Redskin leather upper which now features a HBR Waterproof and breathable
membrane which keeps feet cool and dry. The River Boots feature the RCS
foot bed system which offers heel and arch support and also offers a
double cushioning layer for a comfortable dismount. The boots also offer
a durable Touch Tech outer sole for stability and traction control grip.
- HBR waterproof and breathable membrane, keeps feet cool and dry
- Features the RCS footbed system for all day comfort support and
- Sweat control lining
- Cupped heel and arch support and padded heel cushion
- Steel arch foundation for added stability
- Durable Tough Tech rubber sole for stability and Traction Control Grip
The size chart is approximate and is in inches.
|UK Size|| Width
How to care for your Dublin Footwear
Some helpful hints on getting the most from your Dublin Footwear
Leather is a natural product that requires care. To ensure your new
purchase provides you with optimum performance please see the following
- We recommend that all boots are wiped clear with a damp cloth after
each use, especially after wearing in muddy or dusty environments or
in contact with manure/waste liquids which can be corrosive to the
- Should your Dublin's become saturated, please remove the insoles and
fill with paper to retain their shape. Please dry them away from
direct heat and then dry naturally to prevent the leather cracking.
- Use a beeswax or leather conditioner to keep the leather in best
condition. These can both nourish the leather and keep them looking
- Do not apply polish or leather conditioner to suede/nubuck/distressed
leather as this can alter the look of the leather.
Did you know?
- Some styles of Dublin footwear are waterproofed. In excessive wet
conditions beyond three hours and the inclusion of zips, gussets,
seams and details on the boot this can break down the waterproofing
- Where your Dublin boots is waterproofed, there is also a waterproof
membrane to the ankle and all seams are sealed and taped with a
- Over time, wearing in excessive wet conditions can eventually allow
moisture in if the boot is not naturally dried between each use.