For really strong joints
The herbs in StrongBone go a long way to ensure a perfect
balance between the need for Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus –
the most important minerals for skeletal development. It is also
worthwhile feeding GlobalVite for a source of other key minerals but
even diets that are short of Calcium will usually be suitable if
StrongBone is added as a food supplement. The herbs in StrongBone work
by attaching to minerals in the diet and supporting efficiency and
effectiveness in the way they are digested.
- At a low level, as a routine supplement to maintain strong joints,
- For young stock to ensure good skeletal development.
- In specific situations in any horse as part of a supplement programme
designed to support normal joint function.
- As a food supplement when there has been any damage to the skeletal
- To support healthy milk production in mares.
Arjuna, Edible Stemmed Vine, Limestone
For quicker help use StrongBone at a rate of two 25ml scoops twice
daily for an average sized horse over a period of 2-3 months.
Maintenance can then be at 1-2 scoops daily indefinitely.
Did you know?
The average horse has 205 bones in its skeletal make up, including 40 in
both the front and hind legs…. a very good reason to look after their