Nettex Calmer Maintenance Powder contains highly bioavailable Chelated
Magnesium to maintain Magnesium levels giving long-lasting effectiveness.
Nettex Calmer Maintenance Powder delivers high levels of Chelated
Magnesium. This is readily absorbed through the intestine to maintain
magnesium levels, giving long-lasting effectiveness.
Nettex Calmer Maintenance Powder encourages wellbeing and concentration
and can be fed to horses or ponies to help reduce stress related
symptoms such as nervousness, excitability, apprehension and
Made in the UK.
Directions for use:
Ponies up to 14.2hh: Feed 20g per day.
Horses up to 15hh: Feed 25g per day.
Large horses over 15hh: Feed 30g per day.
For faster results feed double the rate for 5 days.
Mix daily with feed. A level (20ml) scoop dispenses approximately 15g.
Key ingredients: Magnesium amino acid chelate.
- Absorption rates can vary between horses which can affect the results
of the calmer.
- Some horses may need a slightly higher or lower dose for desired
- It is best advised to trial at home before a competition or stressful
event so as not to leave it to the last minute and be disappointed
with the outcome.
- Calmer supplements are most effective when used in conjunction with
training and environment modification.
- Magnesium can often be low in feed and grazing. It is important to
choose a magnesium compound that is highly bioavailable. Chelated
magnesium is highly bioavailable for rapid results.