Nettex Electrolyte Syringe Paste Boost provides the ideal ‘quick fix’ to
rapidly replace vital salts that are lost through any form of sweating
brought on from strenuous exercise, travelling or stress related
Nettex Electrolyte Syringe Paste Boost is rapidly absorbed to replace
the vital salts Sodium, Chloride, Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium which
are needed for a speedy recovery and to help maintain stamina.
Administer before and/or after exertion to assist stamina and endurance
and promote optimal performance.
Nettex Electrolyte Syringe Paste Boost also contains Branched Chain
Amino Acids (valine, leucine and isoleucine) to help reduce muscle
fatigue and assist muscle recovery.
- Easy administration when a quick fix is needed.
- Ideal for competition or travelling to ‘top up’ electrolytes.
- Rapid absorption to give fast results.
- Peppermint flavoured for palatability.
- Sugar free.
Made in the UK.
Directions for use:
Pre-exertion: Administer contents of syringe ideally 30-60 minutes
before strenuous exertion.
Post exertion: Administer contents of syringe ideally within 30 minutes
after strenuous exertion.
Travelling: Administer contents of syringe ideally 30-60 minutes before
Key ingredients: Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Chloride,
Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine, Vitamins B6 & B12, Mint flavour.
Why feed an electrolyte supplement?
- If electrolytes are not replaced after sweating the horse will not
feel thirsty and will not drink – the horse will become dehydrated.
This will lead to poor performance and if this progresses it can lead
- Normal feed and forage does not contain adequate levels of
electrolytes to replace those lost through significant sweating. This
is why feeding an electrolyte supplement is important.
- All sweating horses require supplementary electrolytes and are
essential for optimum performance and wellbeing no matter what level
How to feed electrolytes?
- For a one off episode of sweating (e.g. stress or travelling) – a
single dose of electrolytes is likely to be effective.
- For a significant one off episode of sweating (e.g. competing in warm
weather) – feed electrolytes for a few days on and after the sweating.
- For regular sweating (e.g. schooling daily during warm or hot weather)
– feed electrolytes daily.
- Nettex Electrolyte Maintenance Powder and Electrolyte
Maintenance Liquid are ideal for regular use.
- Nettex Electrolyte Syringe Paste Boost is ideal for
one off use or as a ‘Top-up’.