Nettex Hoof Tar is a traditional antibacterial disinfectant with a
barrier action to help protect hooves to maintain a healthy sole and
Nettex Hoof Tar is a traditional antibacterial disinfectant in an
easy-to-use aerosol spray. It is a simpler, more effective version of
Stockholm Tar, with less mess and less waste. Nettex Hoof Tar produces a
barrier to protect the sole of the hoof.
- Antibacterial and disinfectant properties.
- Maintains a healthy sole and frog, and is ideal to be used after minor
- Water resistant, yet breathable.
- Produces a film that prevents the re-entry of dirt.
- keeps the sole of the hoof healthy all year round.
- Nettex Hoof Tar is part of your essential hoof management regime to
maintain healthy, trouble free feet.
Made in the UK.
Directions for use:
Thoroughly clean the area using Nettex Veterinary Surgical Scrub and
allow to dry. Shake well before use. Holding the can approximately 20cm
away from the area of application, apply a thin film over the sole and
frog, and allow to dry for 30 seconds. Once dry, it will provide a
protective film creating a barrier.
Key ingredients: Pine tar and antibacterial agents.
- To maintain healthy hooves in tiptop condition use Nettex Traditional
Hoof Oil in conjunction with feeding Nettex Biotin Everyday.
- For the ultimate show ring finish, apply Nettex Quick Gloss Hoof Spray
after applying Nettex Traditional Hoof Oil for high shine.