Nettex Joint & Muscle Maintenance Powder is a complete joint and muscle
formulation, building up a concentrated reserve to help horses maintain
Nettex Joint & Muscle Maintenance Powder has been formulated to help
horses maintain healthy joints and muscles. Maintaining healthy joints
and muscles will help reduce the effects of concussion and everyday wear
and tear. It can be fed to horses of all ages and disciplines. It will
help maintain joints and muscles before damage occurs, and assist in the
maintenance of joints and muscles in later years.
- Bioavailable molecules of Glucosamine hydrochloride and Chondroitin to
ensure higher absorption into the bloodstream.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin are key building blocks of cartilage and
are needed for both the maintenance and repair of joints.
- MSM – bioavailable source of sulphur, which is essential for building
- Hyaluronic acid – the key constituent of synovial fluid needed for
- Curcumin – the active ingredient in turmeric to help maximise mobility
- Muscle energisers and stimulators – help support and maintain muscle
elasticity and flexibility to give optimum performance.
- Anti-oxidants to support muscle recovery.
- Amino Acids – help support muscle recovery.
- Vitamins and trace elements to promote joint and muscle health.
- Does not contain Devil’s Claw.
Made in the UK.
Directions for use:
Horses and ponies in light/medium work:
Horses up to 15hh: Feed 25g per day.
Horses over 15hh: Feed 30g per
Ponies up to 14.2hh: feed 20g per day.
Hard working & performance horses:
Horses up to 15hh: Feed 30g
Horses over 15hh: Feed 35g per day.
Ponies up to 14.2hh:
Feed 25g per day.
A heaped (20ml) scoop dispenses approximately 15g.
Key ingredients: Glucosamine hydrochloride (>99% purity), Chondroitin,
MSM, Hyaluronic acid, Curcumin extract, Bromelain, Zinc, Copper,
Manganese, Vitamins C & E, Glycine, Glutamic acid.
- A lot of research has been carried out into nutrition and joint
health. This has shown that feeding joint supplements is beneficial in
horses that may incur mild joint sprains during athletic activity. The
combination of glucosamine and chondroitin is considered to be most
effective to maintain cartilage health.
- Research has shown that if articular cartilage isn’t supplied with key
nutrients from synovial fluid during periods of wear and tear then
damage can occur.
- Feeding a joint supplement will help maintain healthy joint fluid to
lubricate the joints and provide nutrients to support articular
cartilage which may help reduce the consequences of wear and tear.
- Look for a joint supplement containing botanical extracts to help ease
joints, maximising mobility and flexibility.