Nettex Mane & Tail Detangler leaves manes and tails soft, silky and
tangle free in an instant without leaving a sticky residue.
Nettex Mane & Tail Detangler is a premium quality formulation that seals
and coats the hair, preventing knots and reducing grooming time. Very
economical as a little goes a long way.
- Leaves hair soft, shiny and clean.
- Non-sticky, non-oily formula prevents hair breaking or snapping.
- Helps repel dust and dirt.
- Can help to minimise loss of mane in the winter thorough wearing neck
- Can last for up to 2 weeks after application.
- Apply to wet or dry manes and tails.
- Ideal for use on native breeds with very thick, coarse manes and tails
to maintain a tangle free finish for days.
- Best in test winner in Your Horse magazine for 2015.
Made in the UK.
Directions for use:
- Shake well before use.
- Spray evenly on to the mane and tail and work through with fingers and
allow to dry.
- Once dry, simply brush through the mane or tail working from the top
down using a wide tooth comb or brush to prevent unnecessary damage to
- For optimum results apply Nettex Mane & Tail Detangler to a clean
washed tail while still wet, allow to dry and then brush through.
- Ideal for everyday use on dry manes and tails especially native breeds
with very thick, coarse hair to maintain a tangle free finish for days.
Key ingredients: An aqueous blend containing conditioners and
Linseed Oil Facts:
- For best results, prewash manes and tails with Nettex Everyday
Conditioning shampoo to remove any build-up of dirt, debris and grease
- If horse or pony is a native breed Nettex No Scurf shampoo is ideal to
use as a prewash for a really deep clean.
- In winter to help reduce hair loss from neck rugs spray lightly to
underside of neck rug and allow to dry before turnout to reduce rug