Nettex Plaiting Spray gives a perfect grip to make plaiting manes and
Nettex Plaiting Spray is an advanced, unique formula that makes plaiting
quick and easy.
- Unique formula to aid plaiting without damaging hair – does not cause
drying or splitting.
- Simply brushes out easily after plaits are removed leaving hair soft
- Long lasting – a little goes a long way.
- No need to wash out.
- Ideal to apply to tails before bandaging to keep hair flat.
Made in the UK.
Directions for use:
Shake well before use.
Spray evenly over the mane and tail ensuring not to saturate hair as a
little goes a long way.
Work through with fingers until it feels
slightly tacky before plaiting.
Before plaiting the forelock it is
advisable to apply plaiting spray to your hands and work through the
forelock before plaiting, as some horses may be nervous of being sprayed
around the head.
Once plaits have been removed simply comb through
leaving the hair in a soft manageable finish.
Key ingredients: An aqueous blend containing conditioners, moisturisers
- Nettex Plaiting Spray can also be used for applying quarter markers,
giving longer lasting hold.
- For a dazzling finish apply Nettex Hi-Shimmer Spray over plaited manes
and tails and quarter markers to sparkle under natural or artificial