Nettex Septi-Clense Clear Wound Spray is an instant cleanser with a
powerful antibacterial action.
Nettex Septi-Clense Clear Wound Spray is a colourless instant cleanser
with a powerful antibacterial action designed to aid healing of minor
wounds, cuts and abrasions.
- Accurate nozzle dispense system for direct application.
- Contains natural soothing and drying agents.
- Ideal to use on wounds during the showing season as does not discolour
the colour of the coat.
Made in the UK.
Directions for use:
Thoroughly clean the affected areas using Nettex Equine Veterinary
Surgical Scrub and gently pat dry.
Shake well before use. Hold the can approximately 6cm away from the area
of application and spray evenly until the area has been covered. Repeat
as necessary until the wound has healed.
For external use only.
Key ingredients: Chlorhexidine Digluconate and Chlorophen.
- Nettex Septi-Clense Clear Wound Spray is suitable for use on all
livestock & pets.
- Make sure your yard first aid kit is complete, it should contain:
Nettex Equine Veterinary Surgical Scrub, Nettex Septi-Clense Wound Gel
or Spray, Nettex Sure Wrap Cohesive Bandages, Nettex Veterinary
Multi-Purpose Gauze, Nettex All Purpose Animal Dressing, a
thermometer, gloves, scissors, a torch, a towel, a dosing syringe,
cotton wool, swabs, soffban, melonin, wire cutters, a head collar and
lead rope, emergency contact numbers and your horse’s insurance