Nettex Stain Remover is a powerful formulation to remove in-ground grass
and stable stains quickly and effectively.
Nettex Stain Remover quickly and effectively removes stains and is ideal
to use on greys and other light coloured horses and ponies.
- Suitable for use on all skin types and coat colours.
- Seals hair to prevent build-up of stains reoccurring.
- Used in conjunction with Nettex Whitening Shampoo on a regular basis,
will prevent the build-up of in-ground stains taking hold especially
over the winter months.
- Nettex Coat Shine can also be applied after stains have been removed
to seal the hair to prevent stains reoccurring and becoming in-ground.
Made in the UK.
Directions for use:
Shake well before use.
Brush away any excess dust and dirt from the
coat before application.
Spray directly onto the dry stain and
massage in with a soft brush or shower puff.
Leave to penetrate for 5
to 10 minutes depending on depth of stain before rinsing off with warm
or cold water.
For maximum results, shampoo with Nettex Whitening
Shampoo for light coloured horses or everyday shampoo for dark coloured
Key ingredients: Non-ionic detergents – Alkali based compound for safe,
effective stain removal.
- Ideally use stain remover regularly over the winter months. This will
prevent stains from becoming in-ground which can make them more
difficult to remove.
- Use in conjunction with Nettex Whitening Shampoo for maximum results.
Whitening shampoo can be applied neat and left to penetrate for 5-10
minutes before washing for really deep stains before applying Nettex
- Apply Nettex Coat Shine after stains have been removed. This will help
seal and coat the hair preventing further stains.
- Nettex Stain Remover is ideal to use on white socks and white legs.