Nettex VIP So Sound 2kg offers advanced isolate technology joint support.
- Maximises mobility, flexibility and comfort.
- With added curcumin, the key ingredient of turmeric.
- Results visible within 14 days.
- Sugar free.
So Sound is the next generation of joint supplements. Its Vet Approved
V.I.P.® formula works synergistically to provide highly bioavailable
joint and muscle support to maximise mobility and maintain soundness.
Glucosamine and chondroitin have long been known to be beneficial as
building blocks of joints, however the inclusion of five isolates in So
Sound means that less of the parent compound is required to gain the
same effect. The synergy of joint support, bone structuring compounds,
L-Arginine AKG for lean muscle growth support and herbal extracts for
comfort will help your horse stay So Sound.
Benefits of So Sound:
- GLUCOSAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE PLUS 5 ISOLATES – Advanced isolate
technology for optimal bioavailability. Glucosamine helps cartilage
act as a shock absorber.
- CHONDROITIN SULPHATE PLUS ISOLATES – Advanced isolate technology for
optimal Chondroitin helps maintain healthy cartilage and joint fluid.
- MSM – Bioavailable form of sulphur, which is essential to maintain
- HA – The key constituent of synovial fluid needed for joint
- L-ARGININE AKG – Amino acid to support lean muscle growth.
- CURCUMIN (ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF TURMERIC) & BROMELAIN – herbal extracts
to support comfort and maximise mobility.
- VITAMINS C & E – Vital antioxidants to support joint health.
- CHELATED ZINC, MANGANESE & COPPER – To support joint health.
- VET APPROVED.
- SUGAR FREE – Highly palatable formula.
Regular exercise creates ‘use trauma’ which can trigger arthritis.
Research has shown that a lack of key nutrients during periods of wear
and tear can reduce the ability for cartilage to repair. So Sound
provides V.I.P. care for your horse’s joints, maximising comfort to
maintain mobility and flexibility.
Made in the UK.
Directions for Use
Horses up to 500kg
Light/medium work: Feed 25g per day
Hard working and performance horses: Feed 30g per day
Horses over 500kg
Light/medium work: Feed 30g per day
Hard working and performance horses: Feed 35g per day
Ponies up to 300kg
Light/medium work: Feed 20g per day
Hard working and performance ponies: Feed 25g per day
So Sound does not contain Devil’s Claw.
Key ingredients: Glucosamine hydrochloride (>99% purity) plus 5
isolates, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic acid, Curcumin, Bromelain, Zinc,
Copper, Manganese, Vitamins C & E, Glycine, Glutamic acid.
Contains no added sugar.
All V.I.P.® products are formulated using our three core principles:
Your horse will be more calm, relaxed and focused. Improved
concentration and calmness will aid wellbeing and performance. Results
will be visible from 5 days.
Unique and innovatively blended bioavailable V.I.P. formulation of
natural casein and chelated magnesium for their recognised rapid and
prolonged effect. Casein is a natural milk protein that has recognised
calmative properties and chelated magnesium is well known to be highly
effective. Vet developed and approved.
Improved wellbeing for your horse. Reducing stress will make your horse
happier, be less likely to develop behavioural problems and vices and be
able to perform to the best of their ability. Feed Keep Kalm and carry
on enjoying your more relaxed horse.